- Clean and oil the K&N air filter
- Drain and refill engine oil. Remove and replace oil filter. Check fluid levels as required. Inspect tires and adjust pressure as required. Check all exterior lights for proper operation. Visual inspection of engine compartment and undercarriage.
- Drain and refill manual transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Check linkage for wear and proper operation. Road test vehicle.
- Flush Cooling System and Refill Coolant.
- Flush the clutch fluid
- Includes remove old fluid and refill with new. Pressurize brake system and bleed new fluid to all four wheels.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace the burnt out plate bulb
- Replace the spark plugs
- ROTATE TIRES AND CHECK TREAD DEPTH
Bob & Robin W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2019