- Found several faults in steering system. Found all diagnostics begin with checking for software updates. Recommend customer take to dealer to check for software updates.
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings, wear sensor, and rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Drain and refill engine oil. Remove and replace oil filter. Check fluid levels as required. Inspect tires and adjust pressure as required. Check all exterior lights for proper operation. Visual inspection of engine compartment and undercarriage.
- Check under carriage, brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, tires, visual inspection of engine for possible problems in the future. **Replaced burnt out tail light bulb**
Lonnie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/25/2018