- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings, wear sensor, and rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and Replace both rear oxygen sensors. (no diag per customer)
- Drain and refill engine oil. Remove and replace oil filter. Check fluid levels as required. Inspect tires and adjust pressure as required. Check all exterior lights for proper operation. Visual inspection of engine compartment and undercarriage.
- Found alternator output good. Found battery failed load test. Removed and replaced battery, retests good.
- Per customer instructions, cut liner and attempted to glue in place Referred customer to All City Convertibles (425)823-3100
- Check under carriage, brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, tires, visual inspection of engine for possible problems in the future.
Jeff L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/15/2019