- Road test vehicle and evaluate. Check under carriage, brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, tires, visual inspection of engine for possible problems in the future. Replaced burnt out license plate lights. Replaced engine air filter Needs transmission fluid flush, fluid is extremely dark – DONE Right front inner tie rod needs to be replaced – DONE Front pads, rotors and calipers need to be replaced – DONE
- Drain and refill engine oil. Remove and replace oil filter. Check fluid levels as required. Inspect tires and adjust pressure as required. Check all exterior lights for proper operation. Visual inspection of engine compartment and undercarriage.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID FLUSH
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Removed and replaced Right inner tie rod. Alignment may be required.
- Performed four wheel alignment and adjusted caster/camber/toe as required
Korbett M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2018