CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-18T22:00:58+00:002013 BMW 328xi CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-18T22:00:58+00:00
- Check under carriage, brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, tires, visual inspection of engine for possible problems in the future.
- Customer states there is a large oil leak. Verify the issue, diagnose the problem, recommend repair.
- Includes remove old fluid and refill with new. Pressurize brake system and bleed new fluid to all four wheels.
- Replace the vacuum pump and re test
- Replaced the vacuum pump. Warmed up the engine, no leaks found. Oil level is full. Flushed the brake fluid. Confirmed repair.
Rankin S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2019